domingo, 15 de marzo de 2015

Thought on: The Night Circus

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern was my first read of the year. And I must say, it was completely amazing. The Night Circus is a whimsical, magical awesome novel, with marvelous characters, detailed settings and lots and lots of magic. I am not exagerating when I say it is going to be one of my favorite books of 2015. I can already tell that. Way to start the reading year!

The Night Circus has a complicated plot, at least to explain. It takes place in two different times and both stories are developed neatly, coming to form a bow at the end. I can only say it is preferable to go into this book blindsighted. You do not really need to know anything, it will be for the best, and you will fall in love with it, just as I did.

Needless to say, I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars. Totally a recomendable read.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario