viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

In my mail! Trust: A New Beginning

So I came home yesterday from school, and the first thing I saw when I walked into my room was this amazing package from Rio de Janeiro.

It was this book I won on Goodreads, its "Trust: A New Beginning" the first book in the Trust trilogy by Cristiane Serruya, a brazilian author. I was so excited for this because  I've had been messaging with Cristiane and she has been so sweet, she even signed my copy before send it in and write a dedication in spanish, which I thought it was so nice of her.




Anyways, here is how the ARC looks like:

I'm so grateful to Cristiane for it and I'm going to read it quite soon, going to start it before the month ends, so hopefully the review will be up within november.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario